There are many diets out there that tell you to eat this and not that and then the next day you can eat that but not this! It can all be a little confusing, but what's most important is to stay healthy, exercise, and eat things that are good for your heart and body. Low sodium recipes are great for those with high blood pressure or for anyone trying to stay heart healthy. Don't worry though, with these 7 Extremely Delicious Low Sodium Recipes you won't even miss your salt...
1. Breakfast Wrap Low Sodium Recipe...
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it wakes you up and gets you motivated. However, you don't want a meal first thing in the morning that is going to leave you feeling bloated or heavy. That's why you should choose a low sodium recipe like this egg and cheese breakfast wrap that will help get your day started on a heart healthy note.
• 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
• 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
• 4 extra large eggs, slightly beaten
• 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
• 4 small, taco size, salt-free tortillas
• "Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggs and Mrs. Dash® Original Blend; cook 2 to 3 minutes, until almost cooked through, stirring frequently.
• Add cheese and cook 30 seconds to 1 minute, until cheese melts.
• Spoon egg mixture onto tortillas, roll up halfway, fold in the ends and roll up completely."