In order to reach your happy weight, there are some things you’re going to need to let go of, and I don’t just mean the cookies and pastries, dear!
There’s more to finding your happy weight than dieting, though that can be part of it for some individuals.
I’ve been both underweight and overweight multiple times of my life.
Both are horrendous experiences for how they harm your health and make you feel.
Finally, after 20 years of disordered eating, a happy weight is something I’ve found really is possible to achieve.
Your happy weight might be different than your dream size, but when you get there, you'll know because you'll care less about sizes and pounds, and more about your body's health.
The best way to find your happy weight is to let go of some key things that might hold you back from getting there.
Find out what they are, and be sure to let me know how you reached your happy weight.
1. Get Rid of the Scale
One of the most important things to do to reach your happy weight is to get rid of your scale.
Seriously- I don’t own one.
I quit weighing myself almost 10 years ago.
I know when I’ve lost or gained weight by my clothes, and a number on a scale means nothing to me.
A scale is just a machine that gives you a number- it won’t tell you what number is healthiest for your body.
- 7 Ways Organizing Can Help You Reach Your Goal Weight Faster ...
- This 👇🏼 is How to Get Ready 👍🏼 for Thanksgiving 🦃 for Girls Who do Not 🚫 Want to Put on Weight ⚖️ ...
- 9 Ways to Reach Your Ideal Weight ...
- 7 Things You Should do to Reach Your Goal Weight ⚖ ...
- 7 Ways to Let Go of Your Weight Loss Obsessions ...
- 22 Bunless Sandwiches 🌯 for Girls Watching Their Carbs ⚖️ ...