If you've ever tried Weight Watchers to help you diet, then you know how remarkably easy it is to use, and how marvelously successful it can make you feel.
Not only can you use the program while you're preparing meals at home, or by choosing their tasty pre-made entrees, did you know you can also eat at a range of chain restaurants?
Most national chains have a special menu, making them Weight Watcher-Approved Restaurants.
You can often find an entree, or an appetizer, or even a dessert to match your craving, all within a reasonable point range, often stated right there on the menu!
Does your favorite chain make the grade?
Here are 7 popular restaurants with Weight Watchers-approved menus.
With items on their “Fit and Fabulous” menu in the 5 to 12 point range, it's no wonder Applebee's tops my list of restaurants with #Weight Watchers-approved menus.
I especially love the Veggie Quesadilla for 7 points..
They even have desserts!
- 11 Restaurants That Have Secret Menus That Are Absolutely Delightful ...
- 7 Weight Watchers Approved Snacks ...
- Healthiest Options from Chain Restaurants ...
- The Ultimate 👍🏼 Grocery Guide 🍎🍇🍌 for Fit Girls 🏋🏼♀️ ...
- Weight Watchers Blog
- 7 Ways to Eat Healthy for Those Who Always Crave Carbs and Sugar🍓🍒 ...