Are your skinny jeans saggy on you?
Do you struggle to carry home your groceries?
Maybe you took your weight loss too far?
There is such a thing as being too skinny.
There are health problems with being underweight, just like there are with being overweight.
But if you want to gain weight, you shouldn’t trough on junk food.
There is a healthy way to gain weight.
1. Set Realistic Goals
There are numerous healthy ways to gain weight that don't involve binge eating or following whacky diets.
The most important thing is to set attainable, realistic goals, both for the weight gain itself and the time frame in which to achieve them.
It can be a slow process gaining weight;
in some cases it may take years.
Don't be impatient or give up hope.
Each person gains weight at a different rate, as it depends on their current health status and what level of health they wish to achieve.
Seek the help of a physician or nutritionist to draw up an attainable weight gain plan.
Look out for signs that you have achieved your ideal weight: greater levels of energy, overall good health and feeling of wellbeing and hunger pangs at stable, regular intervals.
- 7 Healthy Ways to Gain Weight if You Have Food Allergies ...
- Delicious 😋 Ways to Make Every Meal 🍌🍓 Nutritious for Girls Looking 👀 to Eat Healthier 🍴 ...
- 7 Steps for Healthy Weight Gain ...
- 20 Ways to Gain Weight Healthily ...
- 8 Ways to Gain Weight ...
- Clean Eating 🍴 Recipes You'll Enjoy 😊, Especially in Winter ❄️ ...