Avocados have been trending recently on restaurant menus in everything from burgers to salad and for good reason too, they are high in vitamins C and K and are full of potassium and fiber.
I have only tried avocado recipes that include burgers or guacamole so I would love to try other avocado recipes that use the fruit in a whole new way!
Check out these 10 Tasty Avocado Recipes Everyone will Love and tell us which one is your favorite...
1. Avocado and Walnut Bread...
Last year I made my first ever baked bread from one of my favorite banana recipes and I couldn't have been more thrilled with how delicious it turned out.
Now that I've conquered my first bread recipe, why not make my first avocado recipe with bread!
My husband loves walnuts and I love avocados, so I know this will be a big hit in our house.
• 1 cup organic white, unbleached spelt flour
• 3/4 cup organic whole spelt flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
• pinch of salt
• 4 large free-range eggs
• 1/2 cup organic fat-free yoghurt
• 1 avocado, mashed
• 3 tbsp walnut oil
• 1 cup walnuts, chopped
• "Preheat oven to 180C and prepare a standard size loaf tin."
• "In a medium bowl, sift together the flours, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
Beat the eggs in another bowl and beat in the yoghurt, avocado and oil.
Fold the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, add the walnuts and fold to combine.
Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean."
Source: Scandi Foodie
- 7 Avocado Recipes That Don't Taste Healthy but Are Actually Awesome for You ...
- 7 Cucumber Recipes Your Taste Buds Will Love ...
- 7 Tasty Beer Battered Recipes...
- 7 Salsa Recipes That Will Change Your Life ...
- 7 Avocado Recipes for Outstanding Heart Health ...
- 22 Bunless Sandwiches 🌯 for Girls Watching Their Carbs ⚖️ ...