One of the biggest struggles in college is fighting the Freshman 15.
I’ve seen this terrible thing creep up on plenty of people, and it’s something everyone says is pretty much inevitable.
But not if you follow these tips!
Fighting the Freshman 15 is very possible, and I’m here to tell you how.
1. Portion Control
This is my first tip for fighting the Freshman 15.
Because we often don’t realize how much we consume when away at college.
Think about all those all-nighters and how many cups of coffee and/or energy drinks you might need.
They really add up in calories.
Same with excess snacking.
We tend to snack more when stressed, so this is a huge way the #weight creeps up on us.
- Fool Proof 💡 Ways to Strengthen 💪🏼 Your Heart 💚 ...
- 7 Fool-proof Ways to Avoid a Cold This Winter ...
- How to Successfully Avoid the Infamous Freshman 15 ...
- How to Lose the Freshman 15
- How the Freshman 15 Can Sneak up on You ...
- 46 Healthy Eating 🍎🍆🍌 Infographics to Use Daily if You're Looking to Eat Right 👍🏼 ...